Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of Paul Soldner's Web site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing this Web site, you fully acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions:
1. Soldner Enterprises and Stephanie Soldner Sullivan retain all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the "Materials") subject in some cases to third-party rights. Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, Soldner Enterprises and Stephanie Soldner Sullivan.
2. Soldner Enterprises is making the Materials available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, in accordance with the fair use provisions of the copyright laws. Users may download these files for their personal or educational use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions, which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must cite the author and source of the Materials as they would material from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL "http://www.paulsoldner.com" in addition to all copyright and any proprietary notices contained on the Materials. Any use of the Materials that does not qualify as fair use is subject to Soldner Enterprises' prior written approval, and the user must request and receive such approval prior to any use. Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited, without the express prior written permission of Soldner Enterprises or the relevant third-party rights holder, as the case may be.
3. Soldner Enterprises does not warrant that the use of the Materials displayed on the site will not infringe the rights of third parties. For example, the rights to certain works of art, as well as photographs of those works, may be held by the artist or the artist's heirs and not the Soldner Enterprises. The responsibility for determining whether Soldner Enterprises or some other party holds the relevant rights in a work of art or in any of the Materials remains solely with the user. Soldner Enterprises will have no responsibility for making any such determination, or in securing rights from a third party, for any user.
4. Many of the trademarks, service marks, and logos (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on this Site, including Paul Soldner's signature and chop, are registered and/or unregistered marks of Soldner Enterprises. The Trademarks of third parties may also be displayed on this site. Nothing contained in this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on the site without the express written permission of Soldner Enterprises or any third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Any unauthorized use of the Trademarks or any other Materials, except as authorized in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
5. Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the site are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Soldner Enterprises assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the site or your downloading of any Materials from the site.
6. Soldner Enterprises has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
7. Soldner Enterprises may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
May I put unaltered images or text from the Paul Soldner Web site on a file server at my school or museum?
Yes, if there is no charge for the user and if electronic distribution is of limited term to your school or museum only. The images must remain unaltered. All of the accompanying caption information must be included without alteration, and the citation should include the URL "http://www.paulsoldner.com."
May I put unaltered images or text from the Paul Soldner Web site on my personal Web site?
Yes, so long as the site takes in no advertisements and no sponsors, does not charge a fee for services, and does not offer any product or service for sale. The images must remain unaltered. All of the accompanying caption information must be included without alteration, and the citation should include the URL "http://www.paulsoldner.com."
May I put images or text from the Paul Soldner Web site on a CD-ROM, public domain or otherwise?
May I print selected images or text excerpts from Paul Soldner site for a school report?
Yes, if it is a personal or academic work, and not for publication in any medium. The images must remain unaltered. All of the accompanying caption information must be included without alteration. You should cite the source as you would any printed work; the citation should include the URL "http://www.paulsoldner.com." This type of use is encouraged; all other forms of publication are expressly prohibited, without prior written permission.
How do I obtain permission for other forms of publication?
Anyone wishing to use the Materials from this Site for purposes other than as authorized herein must obtain prior written approval. Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of the Soldner Enterprises, or the relevant rights holder, as the case may be. A usage fee may be charged depending on the nature of the proposed use. For works of art from the Soldner collection reproduced on this site, in their entirety or as details, contact Soldner Enterprises by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.